FAQs about IPSU
Are IPSU products sold at any other retailers?
- No, authentic IPSU products can currently only be bought online at www.ipsu.com
How often do you restock?
- If your favorite shade is sold out, sign up to get notified when it's been restocked. Usually we restock every two weeks.
What currency will I pay in?
- All prices are quoted in USD, your issuing bank or PayPal will be responsible for the conversion to your local currency
Do you test on animals?
No we don't! Although we're not certified yet (we're working on it!) we can confirm that we do not conduct or commission animal testing on ingredients, formulations or finished products.
Are IPSU products suitable for vegans?
Yes all IPSU products are 100% vegan.
FAQs about your order
I have not received a confirmation email, what should I do?
- Firstly, please check your junk mail. If it's not in there, please check the email address that you entered at checkout is correct and send us an email at email@example.com with your full name.
Can I cancel my order?
- We ship your order as fast as possible once you've placed it, so unfortunately cancellation requests are not possible.
Can I return my item?
- No, all sales are final. Please refer to our Refund Policy. In the unlikely event that a product arrives not as described, we will only send replacements for damaged/missing product within 14 days of receipt of package. You must include photos of the issue including the packing slip.
I'm ordering to an international delivery address (outside the USA). Do I have to pay customs and taxes?
- Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by IPSU Cosmetics. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
I have an issue with my order. What should I do?
Please reach out to our #IPSUbabes customer support team with your full name and order details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs about shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
- Your order is shipped from the USA.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive an email when your order has been processed, this will include a tracking link for your order.
DHL have contacted me regarding an additional payment on my order. What is this?
If you live outside of the USA, DHL will contact you if there are any additional tax & duty charges applied to your order. These will be collected by DHL on behalf of your local customs office before or upon delivery.
What happens if I refuse to pay for additional tax & duties on my order?
- If you refuse to pay tax & duties applied to your order, DHL will attempt to return your order to IPSU Cosmetics. If successful, a refund will be processed within 14 days of receipt however the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. Please note some countries may not allow your order to be returned for failure to pay tax & duty, in which case a refund is not guaranteed.